Christmas Eve Candlelight Service at 4pm
If you don't already have a church family, we want to invite you to gather with ours!
What to expect:
- There will be 2 photo booths available at the north and south Worship Center entrances.
- The whole family will celebrate together inside the Worship Center.
- We have "cry rooms" available at the back of the stadium seating and the service is broadcast out in the lobby.
- The service will be about 60 minutes in length.
- We’ll sing some familiar songs and meaningful carols together.
- There will be a fun Christmas story for the kids to engage with.
- You’ll hear a message of hope about Jesus.
- We will light candles for the last song of the evening.
- If you can't join us in person we will broadcast the service live on Facebook and YouTube.
Gather with us and celebrate the hope and peace found in Jesus Christ!