Sunday nights during the school year are times where various ministry opportunities can be pursued, primarily outside of the church building. We explain this using the acronym F.L.E.X.
g the acronym F.L.E.X.
Fellowship - This is time to get together with other believers and encourage one another, discuss scripture, confess sin, pray for each other, etc. This can happen in a small group, around a coffee table, at the driving range, wherever! If you’re interested in small groups please contact Jeff Hemphill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Small Groups
- SS Fellowships
- Dinner with other believers
- Men’s Groups (Room 200, 8PM Most Monday nights, 8AM Most Saturday mornings, Please call beforehand to confirm schedule.
Leadership Development - This will be short term, specialized studies and meetings offered at various times throughout the year.
- Financial Peace University
- SS Leadership Meetings
- Women’s Bible study
Taking an opportunity to identify the lost people in your life and build a relationship with them for the intent purpose of sharing the Gospel.
- Inviting a lost coworker over to your house for dinner
- Hosting a neighborhood picnic
- Bake something to gift to someone
- Get out in public to share faith (waiter, cashier, etc.)
Taking time to rest physically and engage in activities that recharge you spiritually.
- Spend time doing something fun with your family like games or out bowling
- Eat dinner together
- Family worship such as reading the Route 66 plan and/or singing worship songs