Who counts as a Senior Adult?
Okay...we know this is a sensitive question! We generally include all adults aged 50 and older within our “senior adult” ministry.
Do you have a Senior Adult Minister?
Yes, Carl Dean is currently our Director of Senior Adult Ministry and Evangelism. Also, each of the Pastors works hard to minister across all generations at Emmaus.
What opportunities do you have for senior adults?
Senior Adult Sunday School
- This is a great place to begin when it comes to meeting people and growing in your faith.
- We have 7 different classes that span ages 50 and up. Grab a "Sunday School Groups" card for more info.
Sunday Night “On-Campus” Small Group
- We offer a Sunday Night “On-Campus” Small Group at 5:00pm for those who enjoy coming to the church building on Sunday nights.
- This is a great chance to study Scripture, pray together, discuss faith, and encourage one another.
- The group meets in the Fellowship Center (West Building).
Monthly Pastors’ Potluck
- 3rd Thursday of the Month | 11:30am | Fellowship Center
- Bring a side dish or dessert (we’ll provide the meat & drinks). Fun, fellowship, and faith.
Combined Senior Adult Activities
- Holiday Events
- Occasional Trips
- Service and Ministry Opportunities in the Local Communities (Baptist Children’s Home; Moore Faith Medical Clinic; etc)