Who counts as a Senior Adult?
Okay...we know this is a sensitive question! We generally include all adults aged 50 and older within our “senior adult” ministry.
Do you have a Senior Adult Minister?
Yes, Jeron Young is currently our Associate Pastor of Worship & Senior Adults. Also, each of the Pastors works hard to minister across all generations at Emmaus.
What opportunities do you have for senior adults?
Senior Adult Sunday School
- This is a great place to begin when it comes to meeting people and growing in your faith.
- We have 7 different classes that span ages 50 and up. Grab a "Sunday School Groups" card for more info.
Sunday Night “On-Campus” Small Group
- We offer a Sunday Night “On-Campus” Small Group at 5:00pm for those who enjoy coming to the church building on Sunday nights.
- This is a great chance to study Scripture, pray together, discuss faith, and encourage one another.
- The group meets in the Fellowship Center (West Building).
Monthly Pastors’ Potluck
- 3rd Thursday of the Month | 11:30am | Fellowship Center
- $5 for catered lunch.
Combined Senior Adult Activities
- Holiday Events
- Occasional Trips
- Service and Ministry Opportunities in the Local Communities (Baptist Children’s Home; Moore Faith Medical Clinic; etc)