As things are rapidly changing please check back here for the most accurate and timely information on events, changes, cancellations, etc.
UP | Worship Opportunities
Sunday Morning Worship Gathering
Sundays | 10:45am | Worship Center
- Extended Care childcare (birth-3 yr old)
- Pre-K thru 1st Grade. Dismissed during the Worship Gathering. If this is your child’s first time, please fill out the guest card in the seat back and bring it with your child. Elevate does not meet the 1st Sunday of every month.
- LiveStream of the worship service is available through Facebook and YouTube.
Worship Ministry Open House | Sep 26 | 4-5pm| For info email firstname.lastname@example.org
IN | Discipleship Opportunities
Adult Bible Study (Sunday School)
Sundays | 9:15am | Various Rooms
We have Groups for all ages and stages of life. They pray together, serve together, study God’s Word, and minister to our community. Visit HERE for a current list of groups.
Join a Small Group
We encourage all of our members to practice discipleship through close relationships. If you don’t have that type of relationship already, check out one of our existing small groups that meet at different times throughout the week. For more info visit click HERE.
EmmauStudents Ministry Teams
Everyone needs a place to serve! All students are wanted to serve on a team of their choice. For more info click HERE.
Wednesdays | 6pm | Youth Lounge
Mid-week gathering for students.
NEST | Tuesdays | 10am | For mom’s of all ages | Sign up HERE
Wednesday Night Fellowship Meal
5pm | Fellowship Center | To-go boxes available
Adults $6, Kids $3, $20 Family max. Sign-up HERE
Wednesday Night Groups & Activities
6pm-7:30pm | Buildings B&C
- Preschool and Kids - Discipleship Activities throughout the West Building
- Youth - Midweek “Refuel” Worship and Discipleship in the Youth Lounge
- Groups for Adults of All Ages
- Marriage and Parenting - Paul David Tripp Conference
- Apologetics Study “Tactics”
- Men's Study
- Women's Study - Sermon On The Mount by Jen Wilkin
- For more info visit emmausokc.org/wednesday
Women’s Coffee Night | September 30 | 7:00-8:30pm | Let Emmaus treat you to a simple evening of coffee & conversation with other women. Learn more HERE
Vote on Master Plan Phase 1 | Oct 3 | 9am-12 | Email email@example.com for info
Discover Emmaus | Oct 3 | Free informational lunch | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor’s Potluck | Oct 14 | 11:30am | Senior Adult Lunch | Learn more HERE
Men’s Ski Trip | Jan 14-18 | Wolf Creek, CO | Sign up HERE
YEAR-ROUND MISSIONS OPPORTUNITIES
Mary Abbott Children’s House / Norman
- Mary Abbott Children's House is a safe place for children who have suffered sexual, physical abuse, and neglect, as well as being a witness to a crime or in a drug endangered situation.
Moore Food Resource Center
- Volunteers needed
Moore Police Department
- Homeless Ministry / Ministry to Officers and those they come in contact with
Cleveland County Jail
- Ministry to Inmates/Families/Jailers
Hope Pregnancy Center / South OKC
- Volunteer at the South Center / Mobile Unit
- Food Distribution / Transitional Housing for Homeless families
Samaritan’s Purse Partnership
- Chainsaw Truck - Needing Men/Couples who can help to deliver the truck to Disaster Sites
- Needing volunteers who can help respond to needs in our area after local severe weather.
Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief Partnership
- Shower Trailer Ministry
- Looking for Emmaus Members who would be interested in being an assessor immediately f following severe weather events in our area. (Example: Hail Storm in Norman)
- Contacting Church members and neighbors to assess damage and need of assistance.
Moore Faith Medical Clinic | Volunteer Meal
3rd Thursdays | 5:30 pm | Emmaus Coordinator: Susan Ray
- Each month Emmaus provides a meal for 30 clinic volunteers.
- Van Drivers Needed to pick up patients / Emmaus Coordinator: Bill Ray
- SS Classes Needed to help to provide a meal for one of the 3rd Thursdays of each month.
- For more information contact Pastor Jim HERE.
Hope Is Alive Meal For South OKC Homes / Addiction Recovery
HIA House 5 - Kingswood Addition / HIA House 6 - S. 104th & Western
We will be providing a meal for residents at the two South OKC Homes. One home has 11 residents and the other home has 9 residents. We are committed to providing meals for both homes once a quarter in 2021. We are also helping to collect items each month to help with supplies for each home. If your family or small group would be interested in adopting a home or a month of supplies. For more information contact Pastor Jim HERE.
Compass Christian Preschool Enrollment