- If you already have a Bible reading plan, stick with that one.
- If not, join us in reading through the Bible in 2023.
- Here are two options:
Option 1 - Read the Bible in one year
A. On the YouVersion Bible app, search their reading plans for one called "The Bible Recap with Tara-Leigh Cobble."
B. Alternatively, you can find a PDF of the plan at http://www.thebiblerecap.com/start. She has several other resources on this site.
C. On whatever Podcast program you use on your phone, search for Tara-Leigh's podcast called "The Bible Recap."
D. With YouVersion, you can listen to the daily Bible reading (approximately 12 minutes per day), then, if desired, the Podcast provides an 8-minute teaching over that day's Scripture. The plan follows a "chronological" pattern through Scripture.
Option 2 - Read the Bible in two years
- The images below provide a 2 volume Bible Reading plan for you or your family.
- Each volume has 365 readings to be read at your own pace.
- Each reading takes approximately 6-10 minutes.
- Vol. 1 will take you through half of the Old Testament and all of the New Testament and Psalms.
- Volume 2 will take you through the rest of the Old Testament and all of the New Testament and Psalms again.
- If you read both volumes, you will have read through the entire Old Testament once and the New Testament and Psalms twice.
- Save them on your phone to easily access them or pick up the cards in our front lobby to keep in your Bible.