- The Wednesday Night options are great if you have to work on Sunday morning or your family travels a lot on the weekends.
- Don’t let a weekend schedule conflict keep you from gathering weekly with your church family for encouragement, Bible study, and musical worship.
5pm-6pm Wednesday Night Meal
- Meal available from 5pm-6pm during most Wednesday nights in the Fall and Spring semesters
- $3 for kids; $6 for adults
- Sign up using the form below
- Preschool and Kids - Discipleship Activities throughout the West Building
- Youth - Midweek “Refuel” Worship and Discipleship in the Youth Room
- Young Adults - Community Group meets every other week at a home near Emmaus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and locations for this Young Adult Small Group.
- Adults of All Ages - Worship Gathering in the Gym (Wednesday night at Emmaus is similar to what many churches have done on Sunday nights in the past)
- Music - Choir and Band Practice in the Worship Center. *Pick up a Music Ministry information card if you’d like to join the Choir or Band.