We are so excited about this new opportunity coming July 12-15.
What Is Camp ENGAGE?
Local Overnight Camp @ Emmaus.
Spending the night is not required.
If it helps imagine Camp and Mission Trip all in one trip!
A portion of this camp will be in partnership with other local churches.
- Mission/Service Opportunities
- REC & Team Building
- Small Groups
- Worship Services
- Small Groups
- Free time including:
- Glow in the Dark Dodgeball
- Volleyball Tourney
- Late Night Snacks
- other misc interactive games, etc.
When: Sunday-Wednesday, July 12-15
Cost: $20 (Deadline: July 5)
1) EmmauStudent Medical Release Form ... In addition to registering through the link above, each student attending Camp ENGAGE must have this form on file. If your student attended Fall Retreat 19 or United 20 we should have one already.
2) Background Check ... All students that will be age 18 and older during Camp Engage must also turn this form in.
Parent Meeting Handout (Coming Soon)
Parent/Participant Meeting :: July 5 between our two services (approx at 10:10am)
You have no idea what it means to have so many of you that desire to come along side the EmmauStudents to serve them and their pursuit of God's Kingdom. Especially at such a time as this. Thank You! Your first step in becoming a Camp ENGAGE Sponsor is getting registered.
CLICK HERE to begin the Volunteer Registration process
Sign Up for TEXT Updates: Text @ce20sp to the number 81010 and you will receive updates/reminders prior to the trip and a few "if needed" messages on the trip.
I will be adding more information to this page in order to help prepare you for a great experience at Camp ENGAGE!
CLICK HERE for the required Background Check Form.
Got questions...contact Jeron in the Student Ministry office.
691.66446 or email@example.com